Friday 1 July 2016

Auckland Art


Success Criteria:
  • Choose 2 primary colours to dye onto an A3 paper, blending the dye will create a secondary colour.
  • Plan a pattern on your art work thinking about different types of lines.
  • Optional - Add shapes to create interest.










What I like about my art is that in the end I made it look 3D, I really liked that bit.  

I would like to improve making the diamond look like a real diamond because it did not look like a real diamond and I would improve the thickness around the outlines. I used the planning muscle to get to this point and I am proud of my artwork because I got it finished in the time frame and I think I did very good shapes.     

4 comments:

  1. I really like how your art looks. I also like how you gave us the susses criteria. I really liked it when you explained what you liked and what you'led like to improve on. Keep up the great work Rebekah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rebekah,You have really given this a lot of effort.I am really proud of you making this the best it can be.I also love the way that you were onest about the way it turned out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rebekah I love your Art it is outstanding and it is fill off colour and i love how your saying which one you would like to improve on and which ones you dont. You did great work Rebekah!!LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome job Rebekah. I remember doing this art work when we were in the same class it was an awesome and fun thing wed did. I love your shapes and its so cool to look at and the color dye you did. Awesome job Rebekah Keep it up=)

    ReplyDelete